Free your mind and the creativity will follow...

Free your mind and the creativity will follow...







Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ancient Lessons



 
I remember taking a trip to Israel with my Dad many years ago. One of the most impressive things for me was when we viewed the excavation sites of the archiological dig sites. I was amazed at how buildings were, and still are, built. Our basic needs of living in a house have always stayed the same.
When I look at how my own house is being raised, it reminds me of the channels and walls of those ancient sites. I have a little more reassurance thinking about this because if those civilizations could be traced by their walls, I guess mine will too.
Here are the foundation areas being defined. I am told that this is not where the actual rooms are, but areas of definition. We are so happy that it is starting to take shape. I just have to trust that everyone is reading the plans, and I will in fact have a closet. And Nils will have his bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment