Free your mind and the creativity will follow...

Free your mind and the creativity will follow...







Friday, September 17, 2010

Where Am I? Where is my closet?

Let's play "find the bathroom"!

This is such a strange place to be in. The property is no longer recognizable as it was, and the shock that there's 'no going back' teeters on my mind.
We will try to photograph most of the documentation of our journey from the same place (which is from the rooftop garden of the back building) so you can see the growth.
As I look down, I try to imagine where the new rooms are. I am holding in the mass panic I feel looking at those channels outlying what I think are rooms and wondering if something is left out-where is the bathroom? Where is the hallway? Where is my closet??? Oh-my-gawd-they-didn't-look-at-the-plansssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
The comparison of the size of the rooms to the size of the kids running through them is so small. Sophia and her friend are having so much fun playing in the dirt. But I want to cry…

No comments:

Post a Comment